pinterest

More Teacher Appreciation...UPDATED!!!

UPDATE (5-2-11)

So many other bloggers and website are showing their appreciation for teachers that I felt like I needed to update this post to include their freebies and/or goodies.  First and foremost, Teachers Pay Teachers is offering 20% off all purchases Tuesday May 3rd on top of the sales that are already occurring.  So I decided to join in the fun and offer 20% off my products as well.


Here's the link to my store:



Please check out my favorite product:  Writing Workshop Resource K-2 classroom
 
There are so many other blogger-sellers who are in on this deal; check them out at






Just scroll down and you'll find a whole list of teachers who just want to express their appreciation!!

A couple of other great sellers, too:




http://rundesroom.blogspot.com/
 
http://www.minds-in-bloom.com/
 
Science Stuff by Amy
 
Life in Special Education





KinderGlynn

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my link.
    Hope you were fabulously appreciated today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my link in your list! I appreciate it more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for including me also. Happy Teacher Appreciation Day. Also, because of all the difficulties I am extending my sale until through tomorrow.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete