Thinking of Teaching with Mrs. Lyons has posted an interview with Donalyn Miller with answers to the questions below. Many other blogs have connected with her blog answering the same questions, so I figured I would join in fun. I can't wait for the book club to begin! Check out her blog for more information and giveaways!
1) What is your favourite book (or series) from childhood?
Little House on the Prairie. I would read those books over and over and over...
2) What is your favourite book (or series) now?
It's very difficult to select one book, but the first thing that popped into my mind was the Shopaholic books...
3) What is your opinion of e-readers?
I appreciate the existing technology and how it makes life easier, especially when traveling. However, I will always love meandering through a book store and flipping through books.
4) Finish this sentence: "On Sundays I like to..."
Relax, read some blogs, watch a movie, catch up with friends...
5) Describe yourself in 5 words!
Silly funny crazy teacher lady
6) Hardcover or paperback? Why?
I buy paperback to save some money, but if I really want the book, and it's only available in hard cover, I buy it.
7) Coffee or Tea?