pinterest

It's never too late...to start your resolution...

Even though it's April, I'm still going to wish everybody a healthy and joyous, {rest of the} New Year, filled with creativity.  I think it's the spirit of creativity, this drive to create and mold and refine, that keeps us going as educators, especially to fight through the many obstacles and challenges in the world of teaching.

I have so many resolutions, so many facets of life that I want to grow and change and develop...one of which includes blogging.  It's such a wonderful privilege to be able to be part of a community of educators who shares its experiences, commiserates through the challenges, and congratulates each other's successes through blogging.  This year, I really want to re-join that community, in my own small way, because I know it will make me a better educator.  Here goes...

Oh, and of course, happy spring, the season of the renewal...






No comments:

Post a Comment